Shop at Kroger and benefit CUP!
CUP is now enrolled in Kroger's Community Rewards Program. Kroger will make donations
to CUP based on the amount of purchases our supporters make using their shopper's cards.
If you would like to benefit CUP by specifying it as your charity of choice for
Kroger Community Rewards on your Kroger Plus Shopper's Card, follow these instructions:
If you don't have a Kroger Plus Card, or have one, but haven't been set up online:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Some participants may be new online customers, so click on SIGN UP TODAY in the 'New Customer?' box if you are.
(If you already have an online account, skip ahead after you login to "My Account")
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
If you already have a Kroger Plus Card set up online:
You can help CUP earn up to $5,000 a year through the Kroger Community Rewards Program.
- Login to your Kroger Plus Card account and select "My Account"
- Click on Community Rewards--Edit Kroger Community Rewards Information
- Enter our NPO number XS471 or "Catholics United for the Poor", select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization's name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for our group until you register your card.
- If you typically use your phone number at the register, call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number for sign-up.
- Members must scan their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- Kroger will donate to CUP based on a percentage of the purchases made by our supporters.
- A Kroger Plus card can only specify one charity/organization to support through the Community Rewards Program.
- The charity you select is only valid for a year--you must re-select CUP as your charity every year for continuous donations.